Saturday, July 28, 2007

Never ceases to amaze us






The other day Mariah said "No, you stop it!". Mariah comes up with coherent phrases and sentences that we've never heard her say before inbetween her gibberish ones. I guess that is how it goes with the little ones.

So we took Jana to Henry Cowell State Park today to see the redwoods. Michaela couldn't accompany us, since she wanted to stay with my mom who had to take care of Lauren while my brother worked on the house.

I believe Jana liked the relaxing stroll through the redwood forest. By the time we were done, everyone was starving including my brother now done with the house and we got to eat sushi, which Jana says she loved. There were some amusement rides in the mall where we had the sushi. The three girls had a blast, therefore for the picture of Lauren perfectly content.

Just so Jana's family gets to see her, I am really trying to post more often, but I am of course too busy sometimes. I also have promised to get Jana's computer's hard drive cleaned up so she can email her pictures she has taken on her new camera to everyone in Brazil.

No comments: