Monday, April 30, 2012

What's been going on?

Honestly it's hard to believe that Spring is here and the days are long again. Although there is certainly more daylight, there aren't more hours and the days are flying by. We wanted to see Tim and Lauren, but there was too much to squeeze in over the weekend. Another ballet recital is coming up and are Saturdays are consumed by lessons and practice. The weekend was certainly beautiful and Mariah's friend invited us to a 'magical' birthday party on Sunday. I say that because it was a dream party for a little girl. Dream backyard complete with pony, pinata, cake, etc, just take your imagination to the extreme and that's what we got to experience. Back to reality now and today, I was busily putting together color boards, but alas not enough time, and now I'm in a crunch again for work.

No comments: